A lot of People think that they get the proper amount of best vitamins through the food, they eat daily. They believe that the deficiencies of best vitamins only occur in third-world areas in the 21st century, but they might be wrong.
A lot of people eating the “western diet” experience at least a single type of deficiency problem. Some of us have to work all day and can only eat fast food which does not contain all the best vitamins a body needs. Some don’t like seafood, and some don’t like vegetables and fruits. As a result, we do not get a sufficient amount of vitamins that our body needs and are the target of those vitamin deficiencies. Resolving these issues helps the person in many aspects of his overall health.
List of Best Vitamins
- Vitamin A helps you with teeth, bones, eyes, and skin.
- Vitamin B, also known as thiamine, it helps cells to change carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2 also called riboflavin, helps the RBCs (red blood cells) generation and the transformation of carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, it helps with digestion of food and regulates the nervous system functions.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body in producing the antibodies and hemoglobin. It advances proper nerve function, breaks down proteins, and regulates blood glucose level.
- Vitamin B12 helps with the production of RBCs (red blood cells) which you need to control oxygen in your body. The maintenance of the nervous system, and it helps metabolism.
- Vitamin C, it acts as an antioxidant, protects the body from any damage from free radicals. It also helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy, helps with the consumption of iron in the body. Likewise, it helps with aging and the diseases that come with the aging and helps the body in healing wounds.
- Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and maintenance. It also helps with the connection between nerves and muscles. It also improves bone health and growth.
- Vitamin E helps the RBCs (red blood cells) with its formation in the body and helps the body in the usage of vitamin K.
- Vitamin K is a must vitamin for the coagulation of blood.
- Biotin helps with the procedure of breaking down of proteins and carbohydrates, and it is a must for the production of hormone and cholesterol.
- Pantothenic acid acts the same as the biotin helps the body, works with proteins, carbohydrates, and produces hormones and cholesterol.
- Folate, also known as folic acid, an essential in DNA production and the formation of RBCs (red blood cells).
- Choline helps with the activity of the brain and nerves.
- Magnesium, an essential electrolyte, helps with the regulation of calcium, potassium, and sodium levels.
- Potassium helps with cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, and bone health in the body.
We can safely say that the best vitamins mentioned above are a way to better health and life. The intake of best Vitamins strengthens the muscles; promote faster metabolism, fat loss is more comfortable, leads to better sleep and improved sexual performance.